Are you located in Sheffield? Contacts us and order your quartz or granite worktops now!
Sheffield is a fantastic city. Brimming with life, students from both rivalling Universities, international students from all over the world, and of course tourists who come to visit where The Arctic Monkeys or Sean Bean have grown up. Being right next door to the Peak District National Park, ripe with beautiful landscape sites.
But beyond temporary visitors, there are also approx. 600 thousand citizens who permanently live there and have been doing so for decades. In fact, year by year people begin to migrate to Sheffield because the city is filled with vast opportunities. The students who finish University in Sheffield, also often settle down in the city and purchase either a house or flat. But with purchase of a property often comes refurbishment or the need for redesigning. New kitchen? Carpets? Stairs? These are all matters that often cross a new home owner’s mind. Perhaps new worktops? This is an often-raised issue, after all, most wooden or laminated worktops need exchanging every 3-4 years. Unfortunately, their longevity is sparse. Besides, there is only so much of damage in form of chips, stains and cracks a person can look at before deciding it’s time for an upgrade. This is where Polish Granite comes in!
We are experts in the production, manufacturing and distribution of ceramic, dekton, quartz or granite worktops Sheffield and all other areas of the UK. We have already served over 300 customers just in Sheffield and local suburbs alone. Our services are reliable and fast – we are able to deliver & install granite, ceramic, dekton or quartz worktops in little to no time. On average, if a customer in Sheffield orders some granite worktops with us, 2-3 days later we can be on site to carry out a templating service. Then we require roughly 2-4 days for manufacturing (this highly depends on size of the kitchen) and on the last day we can arrive with the worktops, ready to fit. This means that, in theory, with Polish Granite you can have your quartz or granite worktops ready and fitted in Sheffield within a week.
What’s our work policy?
The process of providing you the finest granite and quartz worktops Sheffield is actually very straightforward, and simple. In spite of us being located in Manchester, Salford, we can deliver your granite or quartz worktops in a very short period of time, assuring you get the prime-quality granite or quartz material, and of course, the service you deserve.
- Firstly, all customers who wish to cooperate with us, and wish to order granite worktops Sheffield, are provided with a quote, which thoroughly outlines the price for a whole worktops project. Our quotation also includes a list of what has been ordered – therefore our customers have full knowledge of what goes into the final TOTAL they see at the bottom of the quote. Whether you provide us your kitchen measurements & demands via phone or email, it matters not, because we always send the PDF version of the worktops price plan to the customer. Of course, if you are willing to go on a short adventure, you may always visit our granite and quartz showroom, where everything can be decided on site. Customers also visit our granite and quartz showroom if they have approved of the quote, to confirm the granite or quartz material colour they elected and observe it in real life, prior to a slab order placement.
- Once the quote for the quartz or granite worktops is approved, and the customer thinks the prices for each service (i.e. installation, material, cut outs etc.) agree with their needs, then they usually either get in touch with us or request a call/email correspondence, during which all formalities may be agreed upon.
- The next step of our work policy is arrangement. We arrange a worktops templating date with the customer, assuring that he/she is free on that day to accommodate our specialists, who will carry out precise measurements of the cabinet surface area, ensuring that the granite or quartz worktops Sheffield can be cut with utmost accuracy and precision.
- Step four of our work policy: Primary Service 1 (Templating). Templating is the second most vital step of our whole granite worktops Sheffield supply procedure. The customer’s presence is vital, because often so vast questions arise during the quartz or granite templating procedure, which the customer will need to answer prior to measurement recording e.g. the approval of overhang length, joins, or confirming the favourable placement for tap hole (if undermounted sink is selected). During granite and quartz templating we record: the length of the cabinets, the angles, the levels of the cabinets, the curviture of the walls etc. Basically, anything that will allow us to make perfectly fitting, error-free granite and quartz worktops.
- Next, our policy states that our expert masons cut the ordered granite / quartz / ceramic / dekton slab to size, with accordance to all measurements taken during the template. This is why after quartz or granite templating is finished, no amendments can be made to the order, and the kitchen cabinets cannot be moved or altered. Any unauthorised amendments may result in discrepancies that could affect the whole grnite and quartz fitting process in Sheffield.
- The final step of our work policy is: Primary Service 2 (Installation). In other words, our fitters come out to your Sheffield property with all the granite or quartz worktop pieces, and fit the granite worktops Sheffield accordingly. The whole process is fast and swift, although the customer must once again be present to inspect the finished job and sign the satisfaction note.
If granite or quartz surfaces are something that you always wished to purchase, don’t hesitate and give us a call!
What’s our aim?
Polish Granite’s primary aim is not only to deliver our customers the best possible stone-related service & product, but also spread awareness of stone (both natural & man-made) and its applications. Far too often people choose the inferior products such as wood and laminate worktops for interior design purposes, and end up regretting the decision in the nearby future. We want to make a change, and let those in Sheffield know that there is a surface solution that can last a lifetime, be extremely durable, resistant to scratches & heat, requiring low maintenance and possessing great modern features. Indeed, the price tag may be a little costly, or at least more so than wooden or laminated worktops, although it is a single purchase and a great investment for the future. We cannot express enough that granite and quartz worktops are the best choices for your Sheffield kitchen.
Our secondary objective is to bring satisfaction to every household and owners of a property. We are passionate about the interior design sector. Polish Granite have been on the market for over 13 years now and have gathered plenty experience & contacts, and executed thousands of granite and quartz projects not only in Sheffield, but also across the whole of UK. But our driven attitude does not stem from our financial success, but from the results we create, and the positive impact we have on people’s lives. After all, on average a person spends 200+ hours per year in the kitchen. Cooking, cleaning, talking, laughing. A kitchen, and the worktops within are used more than our bedrooms! Life blossoms in a kitchen, especially if it is adjoining a Livingroom. And Polish Granite perfectly understands this. This is why we want to highlight that granite or quartz worktops Sheffield will bring a smile to your face, each single day. With their design, feel and overall composition you will never get bored. Each morning you will experience something new, and you’ll exit the kitchen satisfied, without anxiety that you have chipped or scratched your worktops again, as is often the case with laminate worktops, metal worktops or wood worktops.
Quartz or Granite worktops?
This question has cropped up many, many times during our conversations with customers from Sheffield and local areas. We usually give a simple, but a quite ambiguous answer: it is a matter of preference and desire for specific style. If you have purely wooden (non-laminated) kitchen cabinets, then we would probably recommend the more traditional granite styles to fill the worktop gap in your Sheffield home. However, more and more companies have been releasing naturally-looking quartz materials over the past couple of years, almost to the point where a layman would struggle to find the difference between granite and quartz. The marble-lookalike ranges offered by Compac, Silestone, Fugen and many other supplies, have in particular grown in popularity. Therefore, nowadays the line has certainly been blurred. Back in the day matching granite / quartz to the rest of the kitchen in a Sheffield home was an easy task, but with cabinets and stone-colours themselves constantly evolving, it is no longer so simple.
To provide a more concrete answer, lets list the qualities of both granite & quartz, the most popular stone materials available on the current UK market. Perhaps a brief summary of both materials’ best qualities will help you to make a decision.
- Quartz worktops Sheffield: Long-lasting, variety of quartz colours is superior, quartz is resistant to heat, resistant to abrasion, durable when exposed to mechanical damage, quartz is anti-porous, matches almost any setting, some quartz materials generate an intricate 3D effect, quartz materials durable in all weather conditions, quartz worktops available in plain colours, easy maintenance, some quartz materials can mirror the natural effect, quartz is resistant to strong-liquid staining,
- Granite worktops Sheffield: natural and unparalleled effect of the unique stone (i.e. the natural granite patterns will not appear elsewhere on any other worktops. Truly one-of-a-kind design), granite worktops resistant to mechanical impacts and scratching, granite is resistant to heat, granite is long-lasting, durable in all weather conditions, granite will match any traditional setting & natural environments (especially gardens), easy maintenance.
All in all, both granite and quartz are worthy of consideration, and the decision will certainly remain to you and your preferences. We also tell most customers to ask themselves the following: What do you expect from granite or quartz worktops? And then tell them to tick off the boxes if a specific material suits their personal criteria. If you live in Sheffield, South Yorkshire or Derbyshire and you would urgently like to find out more regarding granite, quartz, dekton or ceramic materials then be sure to get in touch with our customer service team. Our office/showroom employees are passionate and knowledgeable people who will be willing to answer all your granite related queries, so that you won’t have to travel miles just to ask them in person.