A Cheaper Solution
For smaller projects
Quartz, Ceramic and Granite Offcuts
Utilise our offcuts for inexpensive, minor projects. Browse through our wide collection of offcuts! The list below contains an entire assemblage of our current stock.
Fill out our Offcuts Contact Form & get an instant quote!
1. Choose the colour you like & confirm the dimensions
2. Click the 'Enquire' button on an offcut sample of your interest
3. Enter required project sizes & personal details into the Contact Form
4. Wait for a swift response with an estimated price (max 48 hours)
5. Confirm you like the price, send us a plan & await a few days for the completed project
How can Quartz and Granite Offcuts be used and for what applications?
- Fireplace Surrounds and Hearths – granite offcuts are great finishing touch for a fireplace. Natural stone is one of the more popular materials for fireplace cladding due to its immense heat-resistance, so a granite offcut will be the best way to finish the surrounds with style.
- Coffee tables – tables made of granite are not only beautiful but also durable and resistant to outside factors, so they can be used in interiors as well as exteriors (i.e. a garden or a terrace). Granite and ceramic offcuts are an ideal material to create a spellbinding small coffee table for a truly great price.
- Table Tops – if you already have a polish granite countertop in your kitchen, adding a dinner table with a stone surface might complement the whole setting. Large and small granite and quartz offcuts can be used to create splendid, affordable granite tops that will generate amazement among your house guests. It’s not only a cheap way to beautify your kitchen, dining room or even a living room, it provides the whole interior a sense of durability and sturdiness.
- Vanity tops – affordable granite countertops are great idea for a classic and modern bathroom arrangements. Using granite offcuts to create such vanity tops is a cheaper option than opting for tiles or ceramic alternatives. Not to mention stone wins when it comes to toughness and overall permanence.
- Bath surrounds – stone in a bathroom is a timeless, classy design, so why not utilise it when hundreds of our worktop offcuts online are available at an attractive price? If you’ve already implemented stone into your walls, floors and windowsills, bathroom tops will only complete that elegant look. In the end, a stone bath surround or bathroom worktop offcuts conjure a picture of grace, comfort and style.
- Window sills – highlight your interior and protect the sills from plant-water spillage or condensation and complete your interior design with window sills that match your stone worktops. A quartz offcut (preferably from the same slabs of stone used for your worktops and other stone elements in your house) may be wrought into a bespoke, custom window sill and inserted into an interior of your choice.
- Speaker stands – looking for an original, unique way to improve your home theatre? Use small marble worktop offcuts tiles to beautify your surround sound layout! A custom size or shape: squares, triangles and the lot – we welcome all designs.
- Utility room tops – if you have a utility room, you should consider matching its appearance with the rest of your house. If you used stone to create your kitchen worktops or bathroom tops, and you’re fond of it, making tops for a utility room out of granite offcuts should also be priority. Especially since such cheap solution helps to keep your maintenance to a minimum.
- Architraves – if your home design leans onto a classic arrangement, finishing it with decorative stone elements is a great way to underline the coherent classic style you have chosen. Thus, a stone architrave made of granite offcuts will be a great addition to any entrance or door frame.
- Skirting – making skirting out of quartz, marble or granite offcuts is an ideal way to finish the classic home design cheaply and effectively; simultaneously adding something that can withstand the test of time, or the mischiefs of pets/children…
- Paving/Mosaic – due to its durability and resistance, stone is a great product for paving garden paths or creating mosaics in interiors and exteriors. Silestone offcuts are probably the best (and the cheapest) materials you can use to build a unique decorative element in your garden or inside your house. The choice is yours, and the variety of kitchen worktop offcuts available in our warehouse will certainly grant you a lot of room to play with.
- Kitchen equipment – regardless of your décor ideas, granite, quartz or ceramic offcuts are an exquisite article for basic kitchen equipment, e.g a chopping board, pizza oven stone or splashback offcuts. These elements will certainly be noticed. A stylish finishing touch, not to mention they are extremely useful tools when preparing meals!
- Shelves – finished with a nice edge profile, stone shelves can be hung up on metal rods built into your wall. Such cut to size quartz works well in any interior and relieves your furniture of unnecessary clustering. Office offcuts bookshelves are simple to manufacture, and present themselves superbly. Office off cuts are likewise a solution for stone desk surfaces.
Our warehouses are filled with options of quartz and granite worktop offcuts – bits of discarded stone worktops that can help you create something you always wished for, at very affordable prices. It is very beneficial since you don’t necessarily have to purchase an entire slab to make a petite granite coffee table or a countertop upstand. If you’re planning on working with stone for your project, or you’re making a little adjustment to the existing stone design, let’s say a bathroom vanity top, utilising a quartz or granite off cut for the project is the optimal solution. With an offcut you can reduce your costs but greatly improve the overall aesthetics of your furniture.
Granite offcuts selection – what’s available? And where can I buy worktop offcuts?
Availability depends entirely on the day, week, month. Sometimes even hour… Our stone worktop offcuts are constantly coming in and out, some are bought, and the next minute others are added. On average we go through 2/3 off-cuts per day and the traffic is continuously rising, because many customers are realising that kitchen worktop offcuts are a fantastic solution for miniscule designs.
In addition, people that have once adorned their kitchens with granite worktops have fallen in love with the product, and are now seeking other granite cut offs for sale solutions to embellish other decor elements in their home, from coffee tables, garden tables and vanity tops to windowsills & utility rooms etc.
Many of our Manchester quartz worktops and Manchester granite worktops clients return to us and instantly order quartz cut offs or black granite off cuts . Granite, quartz, marble and ceramic are mesmerising materials, and once you deal with them and learn discover their great qualities you’ll never have enough.
The best way to learn which worktops offcuts manchester are in stock is to search the list of products above. However, we also recommend filling in the contact form above or giving our office a phone call, querying if we have the product you desire. The supply list above is updated regularly, but delays do arise. So, if you cannot find anything for yourself above, asking about the offcut range for sale via phone or email is highly recommended.
How do I find out what kitchen worktop offcuts are In-Stock?
You may browse the list above. Our stock is regularly posted on this page. Once you like the look of a material, press the button ‘enquire’ and submit the contact form. We’ll personally contact you via email with a price shortly after.
Visiting our showroom and exploring our offcut selection for yourself is also an alternative to browse our offcut range. You may likewise phone our showroom – our customer service team will provide you all required information. And remember, your measurements matter a lot, so please have them at the ready. After all, despite possibly possessing the product you need, we may not have a piece that will match your corresponding measurements.
What is the cost of quartz offcuts or marble offcuts near me?
Kitchen worktop offcuts are generally very cheap, compared to slab-sourced materials. This is because you’re essentially paying for a tiny piece of stone, without causing much wastage. If you were to order a hearth decorative piece and order a full slab (measuring roughly 3m x 1,5m) it would certainly cost you much more because you’d still be expected to pay for the leftover ‘waste’ material. Slabs are also ordered from suppliers for a standard price and the customer would have to cover the costs of excess slab on top of our labour price. That’s why slabs are usually purchased during larger projects e.g. kitchen worktops or wall cladding – during the production of such pieces it’s always guaranteed that at least one slab will be utilised. This isn’t profitable if you’re looking for a small windowsill, however, hence why offcuts are so pivotal to our clients.
To sum up, you’re essentially paying only for what you need, thus off cuts of granite worktops are a great solution for minor projects. In the end you’re only purchasing the materials adequate to your sizes + paying for additional services (i.e. labour costs), if any are required. Of course, the offer price also depends on the dimensions and cutting / polishing granite you need… a price for a small 15cm x 15cm lamp stand will differ from a fully polished 1m x 60cm coffee table or vanity unit with an undermounted (polished) sink hole.
Do you sell granite offcuts in finishes other than basic granite polish?
Indeed, many of our in stock materials are supplied in honed, matte or flamed polishes. However, some of these are restricted only to specific granites. This is because particular granites are more fragile and in crumbly conditions (due to their organic composition). As such, applying any other effect than polish could cause them to break away/chip very easily. Matte & flamed finish is often applied to solid, plain colours like Absolute Black or Blue Pearl. On the other hand, more vulnerable materials like Titaneo are only supplied in polish. A good way to find out the availability of product finish is to call our team of experts residing in the Polish Granite office. They will help you with any queries or doubts.
Will I need to pick the pieces up or is the installation service available?
It depends entirely the service you seek. Our off-cuts are usually quoted for supply only, because the smaller pieces aren’t typically hard to install, and customers prefer to save a little money and fit the pieces independently. However, our company can assist you with installation, if one is required. Although if you also ask for installation, we’d normally expect to template the piece as a security procedure. This means that we normally charge the customer for both templating and installation. If none are required then the customer only pays for the material and labour.
In case you’re wondering how far we’re located form you, feel free to search on Google ‘stone worktop offcuts near me’ or simply ‘Polish granite LTD’ and we’ll pop up on the maps right away. Our dedicated location map is also available on our Contact Us site page.
How much will templating & installation of granite offcuts cost me?
This also depends on your location i.e. your proximity from our base (we are granite suppliers Manchester based). The further you are located, the more we’ll have to travel and thus spend on fuel costs + hours for our driver/fitter. Usually we tend to receive quartz work tops Manchester clients, but worktop offcuts Leeds and worktop offcuts Glasgow, granite offcuts Scotland or marble offcuts London clientele also pop up with occasional requests. Please bear in mind: wherever you’re from, pricewise our quartz offcuts for sale are very competitive.
The sizes of your stone worktop offcuts design will also make an impact on overall offcut pricing.
If it is a simple windowsill, then the cost will be lesser than an installation of an enormous dining table or island (which can require man-power, hole-drilling and attachment of legs etc.). Cut off kitchen worktops installations are very well priced, the same goes for bathroom worktops offcuts.
In other words, the more laborious, time-consuming and effort-demanding an installation is, the greater the granite offcut costs. To get a specific idea of an installation/delivery to your property, please get in touch and provide your address to get a free worktop offcuts quote.
What’s the expected date for a finished product from order-day?
It depends entirely on our schedule, that is how busy we are and how much time our team of expert manufacturers have available. During busy seasons (i.e. Christmas period November-January), our granite polish uk manufacture team are snowed under with countertop cutting jobs, so the expected waiting date might extend.
The size of your piece and any additional demands also matter. For example, a simple windowsill with one polished edge can be ready on the same day as order-placement. On the other hand, a more complex design, like a granite desk with both legs being made from the same material, needing extra polishing on the inside + on all four edges may require longer time to finish. Gluing, polishing, cutting, measuring can likewise be time consuming. So, complex stone offcuts undertaking, equals further waiting time. Albeit, even for most complex designs, the wait should not extend beyond 2-4 days.
Are offcut stone pieces of lesser value? Are they neglected & damaged?
Absolutely not, our granite worktops offcuts are simply the remaining leftover pieces from the slabs that were utilised for full kitchen worktop projects. As soon as the pieces we require for worktops are cut out and processed, we are left with granit and marble off cuts of the same colour. The offcuts are never damaged during the cut-out process and are just as valued by us as the main worktop pieces. In the end, we wouldn’t be able to sell stone worktop offcuts if they were of lesser quality…
Furthermore, as soon as we are left with granite off cuts for sale, we forklift them to our intermodal containers where a range of granite and quartz off cuts are safely stored and protected from rain, sunlight and other harsh weather conditions. The next time they’ll be taken out is when the customer elects a given affordable granite for their desired product.
Moreover, the longevity of our off cut granite for sale is the same as of any other product ever sold by us: years and years of long-lasting effect. The leftover quartz worktop offcuts are embellished with just as much resistance and durability as any other discount granite worktops. The impression that ceramic or marble offcuts are a waste and inferior product is a common, and unfortunate misconception. In reality, they are affordable granite worktops pieces that are mere leftovers from grander projects. Luckily, thanks to us they aren’t wasted and can be utilised in incredible ways.
Will I be able to request any project to be cut from granite offcuts?
Of course, we welcome any given concept, as long as it is feasible. Hence why our website contact form above includes a file attachment feature. We accept any sketches, images, pictures, links or plans of desired ideas.
Over the last 12 years we have turned so many visualisations into real products that it’s difficult to say what we cannot do! Our team of manufacturers are rife with confidence and expertise, so they’re willing to accept any challenge and tackle even the most complicated stone or ceramic offcuts designs.
Feel free to send us your off cut worktops near me design and we’ll try to match your requirements.
Are offcuts useful for bigger projects? All providers of granite off cuts near me never have enough.
It depends what you consider ‘a big project’. If you’re looking to assemble a medium kitchen from worktop offcuts then it’s unlikely. If, however, you’re looking to supplement your kitchen with other minor elements e.g. a breakfast bar, island, splashback or upstands then indeed we can make that a possibility. The issue arises from our offcut stock being fairly limited; it is therefore unusual for us to have enough of the same material (at one time) to fill a full interior with cheap granite countertops, even if miniscule in size. Although it does occasionally happen, and we’ve already executed full kitchens from offcuts alone, so you should always ask us just in case.
You may also place an order on kitchen worktops offcuts, securing and reserving them for yourself. For example, by placing a deposit on a couple of Shivakashi pieces for us to collect and put aside for future As soon as we gather enough to make a bigger project out of them, we’ll get in touch.
Is it possible to use offcuts if one slab will not suffice for my cheap granite worktops uk?
Yes, and many customers do exactly that. We highly recommend this option, because it saves you money not having to purchase other slabs, especially if the piece you require is only petite. Unfortunately, this option isn’t always available, especially if the materials you choose are rare. Our offcut containers are filled with additional popular stones: Absolute Black, Star Galaxy, Blue Pearl among many others, but the less common materials, that are seldom chosen by clients, will be scarce or will appear in our warehouse, but at an unknown date (could be weeks or months). Needless to say, it’s always worth to consult our offcut product list above or ask our professionals in the office who are in possession of a full offcut stock.
If you don’t have my needed granite offcuts for sale, what should I do?
If something that you really desire isn’t in our offer, then we’d usually suggest similar-colour alternatives. For example, we may not have Absolute Black granite in-stock, but we may be in possession of Negro Tebas quartz by Silestone – almost identical in hue, texture and compositon. The only difference is that the former is natural and the latter a man-made stone. The same goes for cross-company lookalikes. We might not have Compac Carrara, instead possessing Fugen Avalanche quartz. And worry not, all our materials e.g. counterparts like the aforementioned Fugen worktops are of the exact prime quality since we only trade with reliable business partners.
9/10 customers that visit us and notice that we aren’t in possession of the desired product, opt for the alternatives we recommend, after realising that there isn’t actually much difference in prices, colour, texture and other qualities.
Of course, if you are 100% determined that you want a specific product, and we don’t have it in stock, we’ll probably recommend other nearby stone manufacturers who could supply the desired stone. Or we can take your number and get in touch once the offcut finally gets in our hands.
I only want to pay for one slab for my kitchen worktop, but you don’t have enough offcuts of my material, is there any way to go about this?
Indeed! The best solution we could think of is to be creative and mix some colours around. For example, if you order a slab of Absolute Black, you could utilise that for your main surfaces, in contrast opting for a white marble-lookalike quartz worktops Manchester uk material for you island or breakfast bar. As a result, you’ll be creating a very intricate, fascinating contrast. Mixing and fusing opposite colours has been a very popular practice nowadays, and people often choose this method of kitchen décor voluntarily. Whether it be ceramic mixing with quartz or man-made quartz with organic granite, you name it. It is a modern interpretation of interior design, and on account of the trend, you can get away with mixing materials around. As such, choosing worktop off cuts that differ completely from the remaining polish granite countertops could provide a very satisfying, contemporary and dashing effect.
Are your affordable granite offcuts worth the prices? As a professional business, what do Polish Granite Manchester think?
Absolutely! They are materials that will last you for a lifetime, and their inclusion in your home will bring a shine to everyone’s faces. None of our customers have ever regretted purchasing our stone products. On the contrary, they are pleased that they came to their decision, and elected these surfaces rather than laminates, metal, plastic or wooden worktop offcuts. In the end, quartz isn’t porous, is very scratch and heat resistant, does not stain easily and lasts for years in the same shape and colour due to its unparalleled durability. But most of all it provides an organic aura to every interior, wherever implemented. No wood grain, metal shine or laminate false designs will reflect the natural veins, granules, blemishes, minerals and crystals that are found in granite’s composition. This material has no competition, and it is an investment which always pays off.
Furthermore, in the unlikely event of it chipping or scratching, the material can be easily mended with a tad of glue and dye. This cannot be said for metallic or laminated surfaces.