Our Granite Chopping Board, Marble Chopping Board & Quartz Chopping Board Varieties
Polish Granite LTD create Granite Chopping Boards and Quartz Chopping boards in vast colours and varieties. Our offcut range is bountiful with popular and the less common stone materials. We possess everything from black, grained granite to white, veiny quartz. Therefore, it’s worth contacting us and enquire whether we possess the material granite you demand.
Polish Granite’s Chopping / Cutting Boards may be shaped to a standard i.e. squares, rectangles or even circular shapes – what you opt for is a matter of personal preference. However, we also create boards to fit a specific, custom order. In other words, we’ll create any desired granite chopping board, to any measurements, dimensions, size or other demands, so long as it fits the purpose, and the board serves you with convenience and practicality during cooking activities.
Granite chopping boards are a fantastic addition to any home and kitchen environment. They not only facilitate cooking (being fantastic and functional cooking tools), but are also a stylish inclusion. After all, stone in shape of kitchen worktops etc. is exceedingly popular nowadays and it’s a truly fashionable solution. It also helps that our colour collection range is vast, and you can ensure you choose a pure granite cutting board in a colour / pattern that suits your overall house décor, appliances or other household constituents like rugs, curtains, or cabinets.
Hundreds of offcut colours available for purchase
The plethora of colours is immense. You can choose a black speckled style, pure honed black granite, polished plain white, pink, beige, or dark grey desks with a hint of slate or polish finish. We could go on forever! We also possess the fashionable and frequently desired marble look-alike design patters. Not to mention a lot of our grey products are highly sought after. The options for your chopping board are many, and designs limitless.
Please consult our offcut stock to browse through the available products, colour categories and purchasing options.
In what thicknesses do we provide our chopping boards?
Our current thickness range varies, although, our most common size options are 20mm and 30mm, plus occasionally the ultra light 12mm chopping board (exclusive to ceramics) is requested.
Supplying a granite chopping board in vast finishes:
In terms of finish, our offcuts collection is mostly comprised of standard polish materials, albeit many ceramic types are sold in slate or honed deviations.
Granite chopping board – the ideal addition to your kitchen:
Durable, resistant, beautiful, long-lasting – a granite chopping board can be a flawless addition to your already existing quartz worktop or granite worktop surfaces. Interestingly, many of our customers purchase granite chopping boards to match their existing stone surface, and to ensure the colour balance and seamlessness are maintained. Therefore, your choice may also be done for purely aesthetic reasons!
Another great quality of a granite chopping board is that it lasts a lifetime. These solid stone products are well-night indestructible. You can your cut veg on such surface, beat chicken fillets, wash them in a dishwasher, and they won’t show any sign of defects or wear and tear. This cannot be said for glass chopping boards, which tend to be fragile and brittle, and so use of force is unrecommended. Plastic chopping boards usually scratch so deeply that the boards must be replaced every other year. Likewise, wood can break, develop mould and splinter when washed too frequently, and stainless steel chopping boards will most certainly scratch on the kitchen counters, making them appear worn and shabby after merely a couple of uses.
When you purchase granite cutting board for yourself, or as a gift, you have to think of it as an investment for a lifetime. A granite cutting board saves you the shop time and countless pounds which you would have otherwise spent pointlessly on inferior boards.
There’s no doubt that this positive rating stems from the abundance of attributes that can be accredited to our granite chopping desks.
Benefits of granite and quartz chopping boards:
Granite and Quartz chopping boards not only look classy, but are also composed of vast advantages. Read through the list below to find out why:
- A granite or Quartz Chopping board will not scratch. They are completely knife friendly, offering you the quality service you require. Some of our board user record holders have had their boards for 10+ years and to this day claim they are unspoiled, appearing practically brand new;
- Due to its hygienic nature, a solid granite chopping board will not collect bacteria, grimes nor germs;
- These elegant products will not splinter, split or chip, as is the case with plastic or wooden chopping board;
- A granite chopping board will not be tainted by food smells (e.g. fish) nor will you experience any cross contamination. Stone does not absorb odours, unlike wood for example;
- This products is suitable for all styles of food chopping. Cleaver? No problem. Standard kitchen knife? No problem;
- Depending on our offcuts availability, granite chopping boards are usually available in either polished or slate finishes;
- Stone chopping boards will not stain, even when grease, oil or heavy liquids like wine or coffee are spilled;
- A granite chopping board can be used during dining as a stylish board for serving cheese, meats or pies. It can also make for an ideal base under oven dishes, because natural stone is completely heat resistant. Some of our customers go as far as using our boards as direct pizza / bread / pastry bases in the oven. Baking and heat exposure are no limitations to our granite chopping board;
- Quartz and granite kitchen chopping board are completely dishwasher safe;
- Once all chopping is done, simply give it a wipe clean with cloth and/or water. The easy to clean granite, ceramic and quartz desks save a lot of time during washing up. After all, no dull or complex scrubbing or special maintenance / care is required;
- A granite chopping board can make a perfect gift for any food connoisseur or fan of stylish kitchen solutions, modernity and natural works of art. With Polish Granite, you can order a whole chopping board set, even composed of varied colours. Each desk can be supplied in custom designs and size;
- If you have an outdoor BBQ, a stone board will perfectly suit your kitchenware tools, accessories set, house utensils or other outdoor toys. Because granite and quartz are resistant to weathering and temperature conditions, you can leave the solid granite chopping board anywhere among your garden furniture and worry not about potential damage. Our boards do not warp, rust or crack;
- If you decide you have no more use for your rectangular granite chopping board type, you can always recycle it. We guarantee that such desks make a great garden stand under plants or outdoor flowerpots – and once more the harsh weather conditions won’t be a problem. They also blend in nicely inside glass storage cabinets as trophy or figure stands. Utilising them as under-speaker stands also gets a good rating.
Protect and take care of your kitchen worktops. Don’t hesitate to request your chopping cutting board quote today! Contact us via email or call our customer service team via landline number to find out the availability of our materials, finish types, our deals, offers and the price for a given chopping board.
Alternatively, feel free to view our granite chopping board gallery or fill out the contact form on our Contact site. We also welcome you to visit any of our showrooms our Offcuts site and search via our offcut selection for that perfect product.
Are granite chopping boards supplied with padding?
The answer is yes. We always make sure that your granite chopping board is supplied either with rubbery padding (that we glue underneath), or fibre padding (or anti slip feet / rubber feet), to protect your worktop during use, and increase its stability.
Such professional granite chopping board protector pads are free, and we can even supply you with spares.
In terms of other features, like custom made handles, depressions or hand-dwellings – we can accommodate to any need or demand. Simply ask us, and we’ll price the project accordingly.
Why granite chopping boards are ideal during cooking?
Whether you are a professional chef, or an amateur who enjoys extensive cooking, a sturdy stone chopping board will be your most suitable choice during the food preparation process!
Firstly, it will look great amid your kitchen worktops, cookware brands and chopping board sets.
Secondly, with a granite board chopping, cutting will become a sheer pleasure, because they are portable, elegant, sturdy, heavy and supported so they don’t slide around. But most of all, cleaning afterwards is incredibly straightforward, as no scrubbing is required. You can also store them anywhere you like.
Thirdly, granite chopping boards offer a lot of safety. Even when used frequently and over long periods of time, exposed to knives or meat hammers, they won’t produce splinters, glass shards or sharp shavings, as is the case with less durable metal, wood and glass boards.
Lastly, it is worth to mention that impregnated / sealed granite and modern quartz/ceramic tend to be anti-bacterial, which means it is the safest surface to place/cut your food. It’s no wonder that many professional chefs have been utilising granite, quartz and ceramic surfaces during food preparation. Lack of bacteria, means safer cooking!
Ordering a custom sized granite chopping board:
You can order any sized chopping board with us that you wish.
All you need to do is send us the dimensions and your vision in mind. Afterwards, we’ll be able to create you the custom chopping board. This is the main benefit of opting for a stone board with Polish Granite. You won’t be restricted to specific pre-designs as is often the case with sellers of metal, glass or wooden chopping desks.
When using natural granite or man-made quartz, you can select our default desk option (i.e. 30 x 20cm), but you also have the choice to create your own perfect design: anything from a simple block to rectangle, triangles etc. Whatever design takes your fancy.
Is marble suitable for a chopping board?
Use and production of a marble chopping board is not recommended. This is the only natural stone that we wouldn’t advise to transform into a chopping desk. This is solely due to marble’s severe proneness to scratching and chipping on account of the soft composition. A couple of slices and chops may carve big fissures into the surface, like on limestone. Very much in likeness to cutting on a bamboo chopping board for example.
However, we still call our products marble chopping boards because marble-lookalike varieties still exist among our quartz range.
The quartz marble-lookalike ranges are a fantastic solution. They contain the organic, visual qualities of marble, but are also strong and scratch-resistant.
Do Polish Granite offer delivery?
Delivery services of quartz or granite chopping board can be arranged, indeed.
For precise costs of delivery to your area, feel free to contact our customer service team via phone or email.
In terms of replacement & returns policy, we will only accept refunds on items that are delivered broken, or ones that have developed defects in the first month of the purchase. Although such events are very rare, as we only deliver the parcel via private, trusted couriers that guarantee security. We also only deal with quality, high-standard, faultless material.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our team.