Polish Granite – Offering one of the best stone worktop installations in the North West of England
Manchester, or specifically Salford, has been our home base for over 14 years now. During this time we installed thousands of kitchen surfaces, whether it be granite worktops, quartz worktops or even sintered stone products. We love what we do and always strive to provide top quality service, to individual customers and also to big corporations alike. We pride ourselves on the range of fantastic feedback we recieve & aim to continue the excellent service for the next decades to come.
Polish Granite’s methods of working guarantee efficiency and reliability. After 14 years, we developed an organised system which ensures all worktops related services are smoothly undertaken, well executed and following the installation our Manchester customers remain satisfied:
- Our friendly staff complete accurate and attractive (price-wise) quotations that customers recieve instantly after providing us the kitchen plans,
- We arrange quick quality quartz templating and installation dates & always aim to set a turn-around of 4-6 days max,
- Due to vast experience of our professional fitters, we template the kitchens (big and small) in as little as 1-2hrs, with our team always arriving on time. We measure, inspect the kitchen cabinets, provide practical suggestions, recommend decent solutions, explain last requirements, create templates and deliver them back to our workshop,
- Our quality installations last between 2-3hrs, with our team coming prepared and carrying out the job without any delays or complications. We give the kitchen cabinets a last check, fit the granite / quartz / marble worktops, join them with specially-pigmented glue, give the quartz worktops and the whole vicinity a thorough clean and be on our way,
- You can start enjoying your highly durable beautiful Silestone / Compac quartz worktop material – we ensure the brand new materials may last you for years, and your experience with our work process – from time you choose your materials and design your worktops to installation – is great,
- Any other services, deliveries, professional product repairs, offcuts etc. are fulfilled with minimal wait time, and small costs.
Such policies make Polish Granite LTD a truly one-of-a-kind masonry company – and the feedback we recieve proves this (see our testimonials).
We have strictly adhered to the model presented above, and thus far successfully realised thousands of projects across the whole of UK – especially in Greater Manchester: Salford, Bolton, Prestwich, City Centre, Chorlton, Oldham, Ashton and other suburbs. Such ethos is precisely why our company has been dubbed a well-grounded and devoted granite / quartz worktops stone masonry firm.
Why we provide the swiftest, smoothest and most reliable granite / quartz worktops service in Greater Manchester:
We have been told on many occasions (by past and present customers) that it is rare nowadays to find a quality Manchester company who will carry out complex procedures such as renovations or installations from start to finish without any major issues or obstacles arising along the way (e.g. delays, price changes, final effect lacking lustre etc.). But we break that stigma by simply doing what we do. When you receive your free quartz worktops quote from us, it will detail the final price for everything that you’ve requested e.g. VAT inclusion, delivery and fitting price for your kitchen worktops etc. And whatever the quote details, will be implemented with no issues!
Does that mean after ordering, my kitchen quartz worktop or granite products could be delivered in just few days?
That’s absolutely right. Take this scenario in mind:
Day 1. You visit our showroom (or phone up our staff) and request a free quote for your desired granite / quartz worktop product,
2. After flicking through all quotes you collected, you elect us to do the job. The same day we arrange templating/instalaltion dates that suit you best and order your slabs,
3/4. We visit you for a worktops surface template, take down all measurments and deliver them to our workshop. Our manufacturers begin to cut/polish your natural granite / quartz / marble worktops,
7. We deliver your fully finished quartz worktops and commence the installation in the kitchen. Within 2-3hrs the project is finished, and your quartz / granite Manchester worktops are fitted!
Our firm is strictly concerned with our work strategies; we want our customers to know exactly what to expect before they ask us to carry out the job. With Polish Granite there is no leaving things until last minute or printing additional requests in small print. Everything is formalised and finalised before any worktops work commences at your property. And it stays that way until the stunning quartz worktops are fitted and final balance is paid.
Do you supply Compac and Silestone Quartz?
Yes, we use and supply Compac and Silestone among vast other quartz materials. In our showroom, we posess pretty much every Silestone & Compac worktops sample. To name a few:
We are open Monday to Saturday – Please feel free to contact our customer service team between 9am-5pm!
If you’re based in Greater Manchester or one of the surrounding areas, and you’re searching for quick, reliable stone worktops service, then Polish Granite will be glad to assist you & recommend the best offer option. Receive our quartz / granite worktops price plans today by sending an email / call our office!
Get in touch today, check what colours are available; also explore our wide range of new materials.
Our showroom doors are also open – visit us, have a look around, explore the prices & offers, touch the quartz kitchen surface & finish with your bare hands or browse our fantastic selection of quartz & granite kitchen worktops offcuts. (Mind you, often so we may even offer free samples).
Phone Call our customers service team on: 0161 877 8361
Email: [email protected]